Offer Premium Quality Dried Shiitake Mushroom Slices
|FOB Price:||US $10-11 / KG|
|Min. Order:||100 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 KG||US $10-11/ KG|
|Production Capacity:||500000tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Small Bag Packing and Bulk Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: YX-325
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Shelf Life: >12 Months
- Type: Champignon/Shiitake and Straw Mushroom
- Moisture: 8%
- Specification: >3cm
- HS Code: 0712391000
- Certification: ISO, SGS
- Storage Method: Normal
- Source: Cultivated
- Shape: Slice
- Trademark: ManShanHong, Mushroom Beauty
- Origin: Hubei Province, China
Length: >3.0cm, width: 0.5~1.5cm, thickness: 0.2~0.3cm
After packing, the ratio of fragment or debris should be less than 5%
1. Hot air drying is a modern way of drying food in drying room or baking oven by blowing hot air to speed up the air flow. It is used frequently to make air dried food.
2. Shiitake mushrooms are the second most commonly cultivated edible mushrooms in the world, of high value in the foodstuff and medicine, and therefore entitled as "Queen of the plant".
3. Our air dried shiitake mushroom slices are made by air drying way, so the moisture contained by it now is less or equal twelve percent. It keeps the fresh taste and original nutrition.
4.To guarantee the health and quality of our products, we strictly supervise every procedure during producing, manufacturing, preserving, the pre processing of raw material, packing, to the last step delivery of our products, we will not miss any detail and keep our eyes on it every time to make sure the quality and food safety.
|Product||Dried Shiitake Mushroom Slices|
|Packing:||0.5kg/bag, 1kg/bag, 3kg/bag or as per your requirement|
|Storage:||Ventilation, dryness, coolness. Keep away from light.|
|Shelf life:||24 months|
Inner packing: Airtight packaged with bag and carton. Out packing can be according to your requirements.
Packaging details: A 20ft container can hold 262 cartons of mushroom.
Mushroom can be packed as 3kg/bag, 1kg/bag, 500g/bag or as requested.
Under fresh and dry conditions, temperature at 20-25 degrees, do not leave products exposed to sunlight and water.
Samples free in one day, bulk cargo within 15 days.